Stratford EMS recognizes that our Team Members are our most important asset. We are committed to their continual growth and success.
For all staff we offer:
- High Call Volume / Progressive 911 Service (> 6500 calls per year)
- Flexible Scheduling
- Uniforms Provided
- Updated / High Tech, Safe Equipment & Vehicles
- Clean, Safe, State-of-the-art Facility
- Full Kitchen and Living room areas
- Sleeping / Shower Facilities
- Monthly Continuing Education/Training Opportunities (Online and Classroom)
There are currently three (3) categories of employment offered at SEMS:
1. Volunteer (CEVO, EMR, EMT, AEMT & Paramedic)
2. Per Diem (Includes EMT, AEMT and Paramedic)
3. Full Time (Paramedic, Operations Supervisor, Administrative)
We are obviously always accepting applications for volunteer membership and you can access the Volunteer Application by clicking here: SEMS Volunteer Application or by stopping by our main Headquarters at 2712 Main Street, Stratford.
When new employment opportunities come available, they will be posted here also. Volunteer applications may be submitted directly to our Administration at EMS Headquarters however, all applications for paid employment with the Town of Stratford must be submitted by the applicant directly to the towns HR Department located on the second floor of Town Hall: 2725 Main Street, Stratford CT 06615.