FORWARD THINKING EMS
Since 1977, Stratford EMSs’ highly-skilled EMS staff have provided compassionate care to the residents of the Town of Stratford, commuters and patrons of the town and neighboring communities. SEMS has been an innovator in EMS becoming one of the first EMS services in the nation to deploy Automated External Defibrillators and to develop a medical bike unit.
The Stratford emergency medical response team provides innovative care and technology, including:
- Nationally registered and/or state Licensed paramedics who receive intensive, physician-supervised, continuous quality improvement and ongoing medical education.
- Satellite GPS ambulance dispatch and tracking
- LifePak 15 cardiac monitors
- Lucas II automatic chest compression devices
- Radio and cellular communications
- EZ-IO drug and fluid administration equipment
- Stryker Stair-Pro StairChair
- Stryker Power-Pro Stretcher
- Stryker PowerLoad
- iPad mobile data terminals on every ambulance
- iPad paperless patient documentation software
- Special Operations Capabilities: Experienced and regularly tested mass casualty-disaster response
- Specially trained and equipped medical bike unit
- Strategically stationed EMS units throughout the community
- Ambulance and medical standby coverage for community gatherings
WE STRIVE TO LEAVE THE PLANET BETTER THEN HOW WE FOUND IT
SEMS has also worked hard to reduce our overall carbon footprint by introducing paperless documentation capabilities, LED lighting at our Headquarters facility and using hybrid vehicles in our fleet. We are committed to leave the planet a better place then we found it!